Sunday 3 June 2018

2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Sharing what we love - ESAD Blog Hop June 2018


Yay its LIVE! Have you created your wish list yet? Mine is huge and will take all year to save then spend the funds lol. No wish list yet? Well welcome to the ESAD New Catalogue Blog Hop - let us add a plethora of goodies to your list. You will find a link at the bottom of this post that takes you to a downloadable version of the catalogue if you don't have a hard copy yet. You can order a paper version through the online store or ask your demonstrator for a copy. 
 
Lets HOP to it -

I have gone with a scrap page this month - I am loving this Octopus so had to do a page with him on it and yay I have a heap of photos from a trip to Hawaii to suit. My Miss Tara was having a ball with the green screen photo opportunity on the cruise we went on.

 
 
The background is made using bubbles - a small amount of water in a cup (about a third) a drop of dish deteregent and some reinker - I used Bermuda Bay for this one. Use a straw to blow bubbles lots of bubbles scrape them off the top of the cup onto your paper then let them dry.
 

The fish and 'pebbles' are all stuck on with the Fine Tip Glue - it dries clear and not sticky like other adhesives.

 
I don't know about everyone else but I am not a fan of my handwriting - however I value it and the joy it will bring my kids once I'm no longer here. I have a treasured recipe book of my nans - can't read most of it as her hand writing was shocking but I love it because it is hers.
 
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping past on your journey through the Hop - there is a list below of all the participants but if you want to go to the next person Fiona - then just hit the big blue button and it will take you straight there. I can't wait to see what goodies she has to share. 
 
http://www.themagentatiger.com/?p=1715




Blog Hop Participant List
1. Kelly Kent
2. Leonie Schroder
3. Joanne Stubbings
4. Libby Dyson
5. Courtenay Heuston You are HERE
6. Fi Cobbin
7. Carolina Evans
8. Peta Stephen
9. Sharon Dalton
10. Jackie Aitken
11. Rochelle Blok
12. Nicole Wilson
13. Emily Campbell
14. Denise Buetler
15. Katrina Duffell
16. Delys Cram
17. Kathryn Mangelsdorf
18. Megan Lenske
19. Mandy Depiazzi
20. Bronwyn Eastley
21. Jo Weedon
22. Siobhan Fitzsimmons
23. Melissa Gifford
24. Cathy Pinchbeck
25. Jessie Holton
26. Jenny Bowman
27. Rose Packer


Live in Australia get a paper copy of the catalogue via the online store - just click the picture to take you there.

Click this picture for the PDF version of the catalogue.
 
https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2018-2019%20Annual%20Catalog/20180404_AC18_en-SP.pdf

 Other goodies used on this page - click the picture to purchase your supplies. 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 

17 comments:

  1. Each time I see a scrap layout, it makes me think of my stash that havent been touched for so long... And your page is no different!! I love the fun of it and all the elements!! Thanks for teasing me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrap page, Courtenay. Don't have this set yet but it's already on my wishlist. Must have a go at creating those bubbles - very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational LO Courtenay! The bubble technique is so much fun and creates a fabulous backdrop for your masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scrapbook page Courtenay! I think I'm going to have to add this bundle to my wish list. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is the perfect match for you photo Courtney, I love all the fab elements you added. And that background - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so excited when you said that you were using this set...
    As I wanted to see some scrapbooking done with it...I may just have to buy it now...AMAZING BACKGROUND TECHNIQUE <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many Gorgeous elements on this page Courtenay. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic scrap page! I love how you added the sprinkles to the page. Thanks for sharing Courtenay, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect set for scrapbooking your trip! This is gorgeous. I haven't done bubble painting since I was in primary school but you've just given me an excuse to try it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning scrapbook page and you would have thought that stamp set was just made for it. Awesome work and thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous layout Courtenay!! The 'bubbles' background is so clever and all your layers, elements and textures make for one gourgeous scrapbook page! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome scrapping page (and great to see one in the hop!) love the layers and textures they are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fun layout! It's the perfect set to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful LO Courtenay!!! I totally get you on the handwriting bit as I didnt use my own handwriting for years! I think its important to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love, love how you've used "Bubbles" to make the background, how awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in awe of your scrap page. Perfect choice of stamps for your featured photo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great page! Love your layout & all those little embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete