Sunday 14 January 2018

Brusho Crystal Colour with Stampin' Up! - ESAD Occasions Blog Hop



Welcome to the ESAD Blog Hop Celebrating all that is Sale-A-Bration and the new Occasions Catalogue from Stampin' Up! With a load of new stuff to love, 23 wonderful Demonstrators from Australia and New Zealand we have a plethora of new projects, great techniques and pretty things to show you. Did you love Cathy's project? Now its my turn to show you one of the goodies I love - well a few all blended into one card!


 


I always focus on the stamp sets when I first flick through a new catalogue - how about you? I knew the Brusho's were there but they were not high on my wish list as I was way over the craft budget even with just my stamp set favourites!

So how did I end up with Brusho's when they were not on my initial list?
I popped into a friends for a play with them - came home and ordered my own! Oh my gosh talk about fun and they are so different to anything I have played with before. I searched YouTube - wow - hours later I was stalking the postie for my parcel.

This is some photos of my 'experimenting' - my suggestion is to just play with the Brushos and see where it takes you. I have tried the Shimmer Cardstock and watercolour card bot with very different results. These samples were all using the spritzer and water - some with the paper wet before I started others not. No 2 were the same.


    
 
   
 




So here is my card and coordinating envelope again for one last look - but now its time to hop on over to see what Leonie has to share so click the next button to discover more.

http://www.stamp-a-latte.com/esad-occasions-and-sale-a-bration-blog-hop/
 

In Case you don't want to follow in order here is the Blog Hop Participant List

I used these goodies  plus my trimmer, adhesives, heat gun  and my Stampin' Blends to colour the little Knight.
 Courtenay
 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
 
  Click to see the Carryover products from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 https://bagsthatone.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/stampin-up-australia-2017-holiday.html
 
 
 
 
 


22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes it looks so amazing - now to see what I can do for a Fat Unicorn background!

      Delete
  2. I love what you have done with the Brusho, I am still on the fence. Love your card and the background goes so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See if you can hang with a friend and play but be warned it will jump into your basket on the next order you place.

      Delete
  3. Oh I love your dragon and the different effects of the Brusho. All very inspiring. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magical card Courtenay, the Brusho background works so well with the dragon

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta love Brusho for awesome and unique backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the different colour variations you've come up with on your backgrounds Courtenay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp set and your dragon is divine and your background with Brusho is great. I will keep practising.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Brusho and it is perfect for backgrounds for this stamp set. Dragon cards are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such delicious backgrounds Courtenay. I have my Brushos but just need time to use them. Who needs sleep???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome backgrounds and cards Courtenay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brusho is so much fun isn't it! I love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brusho is so much fun and thanks for sharing your designs <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really awesome blog. And thank you for sharing amazing information, Keep up with the good work 😊
    Frozen Food Boxes Wholesale
    Wholesale Frozen Food Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this informative post.we provide customized packaging for all kinds of personal and professional requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this informative post .We provide customized packaging for all kinds of personal and professional requirements.

    ReplyDelete