Saturday 7 April 2018

That Little Bit Extra? Stepping up your cards - GSF Blog Hop April


Welcome to a Global Stampin' Friends Blog hop - what an exciting day - its actually the day of the Sydney Onstage Stampin' Up! Event and I would like to share my swaps with you. Todays hop is about "that Little Bit Extra' so the goodies we use that are not actually paper, ink or stamps! Tucked away in the back of the catalogue are our embellishments, ribbons and trim, they coordinate perfectly with our paper inks and stamps but I'm sure they could be used a whole lot more.
 
Swapping at Onstage is a whole heap of fun - I get to make new friends as we ooo and ahhh over each others creations, catch up with friends I only get to see at Stampin' Up! events and I come home with a heap of samples and inspiration. This time I have made card fronts and as I write this they are all packed securely ready to go.

I will pop a list of supplies at the bottom of the post in case you would like to make your own similar to this card, there is also a video below if you would like to see more on how I did some of the elements.

Just for some variety this card below has none of those 'Extras' I have added for my featured card - it looks heaps different. Next to each other the differences are more noticeable.


 
    



So here they are again - the 'Something Extra' is on the right of the screen. Thanks for joining me please hit the next button below this photo to see Lisa what has to share with us.


Roll Call - Hop Participants

1.LisaAnn Bernard
2.
Anastasia Radloff

3.
Karie Beglau

4.
Tricia Butts

5.
Libby Dyson

6.
Jane Musselman
7.Anita Wifladt

8.
Rachel Macleod

9.
Courtenay Heuston
You are HERE
10.
Lisa Henderson

11.
Rebecca Urban

12.
EricaJones

13. Jenn Curtis Charles

14.
Amanda Farlinger

15.
Marieke Bart

16.
Amanda Bates

 
Shopping List to recreate this card - add a trimmer, Big shot and adhesives. 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
Click the picture to see what's carrying over from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 Want to see whats Carrying over in Australia?

7 comments:

  1. These are JUST gorgeous... simple, and yet every single element is lovely.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I like the way you used the Cable Knit DTIEF. The whole effect is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I forget that the metallic papers can be used like that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Courtenay. Great effect form all the elements in this card. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty and I love how you've shown the two versions. I definitely love the added bling. Hope you had a blast at OnStage. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, really like the paper ribbon you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card designs. Great color combination. :)

    ReplyDelete