Tuesday 14 November 2017

Stampin' Up! Australia On Stage Live with Courtenay Heuston Bird Banter Sneak Peek!

Hi I'm Courtenay a Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Australia and this has been an amazing week for me and my family.
My eldest daughter finished High School and had her formal - next day I headed to Melbourne for the November 2017 On Stage Local event - bonus this bag of nerves got to product spotlight the new Bird Banter Stamp set from the Upcoming 2018 Occasions Catalogue!
The start of the show was not me but Roy! He is my super cheeky and very noisy Cockatoo.

This is Roy
 


Roy was super impressed with the Cockatoo stamp and I fell in love with the balloon!
I used the Cockatoo stamp and embossed the Crushed Curry card for a textured background before using the large letters for my page title. I used the Perfect Days Memories & More Pack in my pockets and the Bird Banter stamp set to compliment my photos.

 

 
 
Because Roy has so many friends come to visit - not only do I get no passion fruit off my vine but I have some extra mouths that demand to be fed! I used a piece of copy paper to mask the front Cockatoos so I could stamp the back row. they are coloured with the new Stampin' Blends but the markers and watercolour pencils would also work.
 
 
 
I have a heap more sample to photograph and share over the coming weeks so pop back frequently to see what's new - Happy Stampin' everyone.
 
 
 
 
Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment