Sunday 26 November 2017

Stampin' Blends Color Me Happy - ESAD Blog Hop


Welcome to the ESAD Blends Blog Hop - I'm very excited to share some new goodies from the up coming 2018 Occasions Catalogue that I have used our Stampin' Blends on. They are beautiful to colour with and colouring makes me happy so there should be more of it!

 
I was privileged to be asked to present Bird Banter at the On Stage Training in Melbourne and I was super excited when the set arrived shortly followed by the Stampin' Blends! This stamp set and these cute little birds are a match made in heaven.

 
This is a photo of me with my 'space' loaded with the samples I made - I will be sharing them over the next couple of weeks as we get closer to the new Occasions Catalogue starting. The Christmas Catalogue still needs more loving from me so the sneak peeks will be scattered amongst my regular posts.

The Toucan and the Macaw took me straight into the bright vibrant colours of the bird world and my brain started buzzing with ideas. I initially had my samples using our watercolour pencils but when the Blends arrived I changed them! I found them really easy to colour so I’m sure your friends will as well.

 


This little guy needed to stand out from the crowd so not only is he popped up on Dimensionals but he is also the only one coloured in making him super special. Don't forget the inside of your card as this set has both outside and inside sentiments.

 
Sticking with the Toucan today here is a little thank you bag with special treats inside. The bag was sent through the big shot with the Sparkle Embossing Folder - don't you just love how it came up? I also folded the bottom of the bag to square it off so it sits nicely.

 
Thank you for hopping by - lets head on across Australia to the other side in WA and see what the lovely Kelly has to share with us. I finally got to meet Kelly at the Melbourne On Stage training event recently for which I am grateful – it’s so nice to finally meet a person in person you already consider a friend thanks to the wonderful world of social media.


https://mypapercraftjourney.com/2017/11/26/esad-blog-hop-stampin-blends/


Blog Hop Participant List

13. Courtenay Heuston (you are here)
17. Fi Cobbin


Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

11 comments:

  1. Love Roy and your story which went with your wonderful projects at OnStage Courtenay. Many thanks for sharing your talent and thanks also for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Courtenay. I was so sorry not be at the same event as you but I can't wait to see all that you share over the next few weeks (and beyond of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! Did I say cute? Love your birds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Courtenay, love how you’ve popped Mr Toucan up and coloured him in. Can’t wait to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your projects. That toucan is so super sweet popped up like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your board & presentation at OnStage! These projects are delightful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Courtenay! I love the repetitive stamping and one bright toucan! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that bird is so cute! This set wasn't on my wishlist, but I think it is now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yes it is cute isn't it? I love this set you will be happy with it if you add it to your list.

      Delete