Wednesday 16 August 2017

With Love and Hugs Wood Words Sympathy Card

I've pulled out Wood Words again today to make this 'Thinking of you" card for one of mums friends. My mum is not a pink fan or even a flower card fan but her friend is making this card perfect for her.


I have used Berry Burst as my pink colour of choice then teamed it with old olive for a little greenery.
The flowers are coloured using the blender pen to give some variation to the petals. the sentiment is coloured with markers. If you only have the markers colour a little on a clear block then use that ink with your blender pen to colour the flowers.




I have used the nesting Circles and the Stitched framelits to pop the sentiment on and I have popped them higher with dimensionals. there is some fine silver thread added to the back of the circle - oh and the easiest way I find to add the tread is pop snail adhesive on, stick the thread to that then add the dimensionals after.




Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

Want to make your own? You will need your trimmer, adhesives and general card making tools plus these extra goodies.

 

2 comments: