Monday 6 November 2017

Santa's Sleigh Christmas Reindeer Greeting Card.

Squeal its getting closer are you ready yet - I love Christmas and get super excited once I start seeing the decorations go up in the shops - hubby on the other hand!
I usually make my Christmas cards all the same all in one go like a bi production line but not this year. This year I have been having regular Stamp a Stacks with 3 of the cards being Christmas cards so 30 of mine are already done - only 70 more to go - wow I think I had better get a shuffle on! I think I need to do a heap of this one because I just love it and know my friends will also.



I love the set Santa's Sleigh and have got a heap of use from it over this and last year. My ladies also love it because of the versatility of the set especially with the matching Framelits.
I used the 'Eat Drink and be Merry' from the Merry Little Labels set in the Holiday catalogue for the inside.




 Shopping list to make this card
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment