Friday 25 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday Gorgeous - A versatile stamp set.

I just love how versatile some stamps are - its often a matter of let your imagination run wild and see what you can come up with. When I can use one stamp set and make 3 completely different cards that tells me this stamp set is great for my collection - its even better if I can cover both the ladies and the gents with the one set!





So let me tell you more about this set and why I think its so great.


The Stampin' Up! Happy Birthday Gorgeous (1444662) is just one of those sets that has a lot going for it.
  • 32 Photopolymer stamps
  • Great images that lend themselves to a wide variety of techniques
  • Congratulations and Birthday sentiments.
  • inside and outside sentiments
  • Coordinates with the Classic Label punch (sold Separately) 


 
 
 
 
What about a One Sheet Wonder - how great would that look?
I didn't do the whole sheet this time but you can see what I mean.
Well I love this card and think it could be done in so many different colours with a great effect. How good would 5 of these bundled together, tied with a bow, look as a gift for a friend or teacher?



That new 3/8" (1cm) Shimmer Ribbon is just divine and so soft making it super easy to tie both lovely bows and great knots! This ribbon comes in Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Powder Pink as well as the Black.


 So with your trimmer, acrylic blocks, favourite adhesive and the cardstock of your choice you will need these goodies to recreate these cards.

Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment