Monday 26 June 2017

More Birthday Hugs

Remember the Lemon Lime Twist birthday hugs card I shared last week? I just loved it so much I needed more in other colours - The kids have been in my card stash (that's what its for I will say though) and it was seriously lacking the bright fun type the kids like for their friends.


So above we have Tempting Turquoise - I added the balloon and party hat from the Birthday Delivery stamp set to jazz it up a bit.  


This is Berry Burst - wow I love these new In Colors from Stampin' Up! The other colour families have been a bit neglected I'm afraid.
What's not neglected in this creative space are envelopes and inside - so here is a photo to share the follow through from the front feature. The Tempting Turquoise card is the same.
 

Want to recreate my card? You are most welcome to - I have shared the supplies on my previous post HERE, changed up the colours but added the Stamp set Birthday Delivery, our black marker and the dots from Bunch of Blossoms to these 2 cards.

Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment