Friday 7 April 2017

Crushed Curry Blooms & Wishes What's not to Love?

Some more Blooms & Wishes for you.
This set has seen a lot of ink at my place and there's more card shares to come with this one - I am really enjoying how versatile it is.

 


So you have looked at the card and are now thinking mmm those little leaves are not in that stamp set! Where are they from they are not on the supplies list below - they are in fact the little flowers that I have also used for the centres in Peekaboo Peach - they are coloured with the marker so I only put ink on 3 petals at a time to give the illusion of leaves.

The other thing I did was give each Crushed Curry flower a quick brush over with the Aqua painters to 'wash' them out a little more.
Tip of the day - use Shimmery White Cardstock not Whisper White as its not a fan of water.


 To make this card you will need -
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment