Tuesday 28 March 2017

One Sheet Wonder - Wonderful fun

What a wonderful weekend- the sun was shining so washing got dry! That is a big deal. But I want to share my Stamp Club photos - we had a blast doing a one sheet wonder. This is a fun and easy project with great results guaranteed.

A Demonstrator Michelle Last from the U.K. Posted a YouTube video on how to do this and all I can say is wow!

 

We even had matching Cupcakes thanks to my friend Belinda.


Check out this video of how easy this collection is to make - you will also get to see all 7 cards.



 You will need -
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment