Monday 13 March 2017

Glimmer Paper, Stylish Stems and Stampin' Up! Perfect.

Oh how I have fallen in love with the 2nd release Sale-A-Bration products especially this Glimmer Paper. It works beautifully peaking through the flower image from the Stylish Stems Framelits.
 


Perusing about Pinterest I stumbled across Sarah Lancaster in France and loved what she had done with the Glimmer Paper so saved it to my board for the inspiration to make a set of my own. I will say I have now used up a whole pack of Glimmer Paper just making sets of these cards. My class ladies have also made a set each - You can make 16 of each card (48 in total) with one pack and have some long strips left for other projects if you are frugal with your cutting.





I used the Stitched Framelits for the top square, the scallop square from the square layering Framelits underneath so there is also a pretty edge.

This is the framelit set that is bundled with Special Reason and you will find some other cards I have made with this bundle here with the tag 2017 Occasions Catalogue.

If you would like to make this set of cards this is what you will need.
 

Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment