Saturday 25 March 2017

Baby Bear in Mint Macaron

Just a quick share tonight as I'm shattered after a great big day at a 1 year olds birthday party - oh I must be getting old!

Anyway this is Baby Bear he is from the Annual Catalogue (I have always called him he so even in pink that's what you will see) Baby Bear is a 3 step stamp to get that great range of colour variation.
I have used Mint Macaron as the base followed by Soft Suede stamped off then the 3rd stamp was Soft Suede again but solid.

 


I will never say this is an easy stamp to use the first time - I have some seriously weird looking teddy bears here that I just can't bear (lol) to part with on my desk. Once I cottoned onto the lining up of the arm pits I felt it all slip into place. My advice Practice this one don't do it straight onto your piece of card if you don't have spare.
  
To make this card you will need these goodies.
If your in Australia you can use the pictures to purchase the items.
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment