Friday 2 December 2016

A little bit of Happy



#imbringingbackbirthdays is back in this house with my Stamp Club.

It was a classic case of 2 birds one stone with this card as Miss 17 needed a card for her friends birthday and I needed a Stamp Club project with the brief  'No Christmas Please'.

Searching online for Z-Fold cards and Double Z-Fold cards and there were some that were amazing and this one captured my eye. Sabine Beck from Germany created a balloon party card that I really liked, her blog is in German and she has some great ideas and designs. Another great sample can be found with one of my favourites Dawn and she even has a quick Video.





This Card really needs that all round view doesn't it?
Here's some more photos - My dear daughter needed to add a cash holder as that's what her friend was collecting this birthday.





so the process of adding the cash holder started with the Big Shot and the Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlits. Using the card as inspiration this came together very quickly.






So thanks for stopping by, hope you have liked this card as much as I did making it. My Stamp Club loved it and one of the ladies was very new.

Dawns post that's tagged above has some measurements but these were mine for the basic structure of the card. The gift card or in this case cash holder used half a sheet of Whisper White, ink and a couple of extra Baloons.

Tempting Turquoise.
11" x 4 1/8" (27.9 x 10.5 cm)
11" x 1 1/4" (27.9 x 3.2 cm) 

Pumpkin Pie
3 15/16" x 2 1/2" (10 x 6.3cm) x 2
3 15/16" x 5 1/4" (10 x 13.3 cm) x 1
strips 5 1/4" x 1" (13.3 x 1.3 cm) x 1
2 1/2" x 1" (6.3 x 1.3cm) x 2

Whisper White
3 3/4" x 2 1/4" (9.5 x 5.7cm) x 2
3 3/4" x 5" (9.5 x 12.7cm) x 1

My window strips were cut to 1cm x 7cm then trimmed as required.

The rest of my goodies are below. Note I have the bundle of the Large Letters as they are great value but you can get them separately. The recommended blocks for the Balloon stamp set are A B G & H and the Letters For You A & D.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment