Saturday 10 December 2016

Hear the Sleigh Bells Ring?

Santa's Sleigh with his cutie pie reindeers on a great Z fold Card.
Using the same measurements from my previous Z fold card here this card came together beautifully.



The Santa's Sleigh Bundle has been very popular in my home and with my crafting buddies but I have just realised I didn't share it with the world. You will love this set - I've made some great teacher gifts with it as well.




 
 
 
Want to see more great project with this bundle or just some variety of colour check out Olga's Blog - she is in Texas whilst I'm all the way around the globe in Australia. Our Christmas weather is poles apart but our Christmas craft is similar.


So grab the measurements from HERE but tweak the colours and you will end up with these pieces. You will need that extra pieces of soft sky to fit the trees and sleigh and the extra of glimmer card and silver foil for the trees that the birthday card didn't have.
 

Then these are the score measurements the rest us placement of your bits and these can be wherever you like especially for the loaded sleigh.
 



What you will need to complete this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment