Friday 25 November 2016

Birthday Wishes for a friend.

Swirly Birds (141749) comes out to play - again!


I do like making birthday cards for my friends and the guys are no exception. I recently had a Creative Cuppa class at my local Café with the request 'can we please make at least one male card' so here it is!
Bonus is I needed a bloke birthday card myself for the end on November so as the saying goes - 2 Birds one Stone hehehe.
I do love the Swirly Birds bundle but todays effort just had to be quick because I don't actually take my Big Shot to the Café with me because of its weight.


 
 
This was great for my beginners and I'm sure it would look equally as wonderful in other colour combinations - my inspiration was gleaned from Melissa in the USA. I love her comment about hiding her booboos' with an embellishment or trim as that's exactly what I do!
My ladies hear at least once every class time - there's no mistakes just opportunity's created to embellish!

Courtenay



Product List - Please click to purchase your supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment